sábado, 7 de mayo de 2011

Remote Control Dog Training Shock Vibration Collar fieldtrainer sd-400

SportDOG Field Trainer for Stubborn Dogs SD-400S Review

Sportdog fieldtrainer sd-400

SportDOG Field Trainer for Stubborn Dogs SD-400S Features

 

Radio-controlled pet training system with transmitter and collar!

Is your dog out of control? Are you finding it difficult to train him/her using orthodox methods? You are not alone. Many dogs simply do not respond to traditional training methods which is why thousands of owners and professional trainers have used …

SportDOG Field Trainer for Stubborn Dogs SD-400S Overview

This thing really works. I got it because my previous collar used regular batteries and needed to be replaced weekly. I can leave the SD-400S charging all night and put it on my dog during the day. He has learned new tricks like "come" and "heal" since I got this collar. I have only used it up to level 3 and that's strong enough for a 80 lb lab. Hope this helps :-)

 

  

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario