miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Frigidaire FRA052XT7 5,000 BTU Mini Window Air Conditioner

Frigidaire's FRA052XT7 5,000 BTU Mini Window Air Conditioner is perfect for small size rooms up to 150 square feet.It actually looks pretty neat and professional.We have recent vinyl windows with screens but no storms so the unit basically dropped right in.I wanted something small enough that I can store it the other 10 months.

Frigidaire 5000 btu air conditioner

There is no specific instructions about what to do with this, except the stuff for the top gap of the upper sash.Installation was easy, following the instructions in the manual.This did the trick but didn’t look too great.So, after much research I ordered this model.Arrived in about a week.I stuffed these with the thickest foam that came with the unit.I did have to install and remove the A/C about 3 times to get all the sealing right.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario